two girls, every voice

get lost in the words & feel free to share your own

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Welcome.

Today is the first day of Anonymous, a blog run by two anonymous girls creating a platform for all women to share their thoughts and feelings. We want this blog to a declaration for all girls around the world and for this to create a strong, positive impact on the lives of our generation.
So, join in the delcaration

July 10th, 2014,
I declare my rights to being a girl. I declare my right to say what I want, be who I am, and love who I want. I declare that, as a girl, I will not shame other girls for their choices, but stand united with my fellow women as we prove that we are worth so much more than a sexual innuendo in a rap song. I declare that I will not be destroyed by the words that surround me, but fight for myself. I declare myself strong, brave, independent, loving, caring, wild, romantic, fierce. I declare that I am not the one and perfect form of a girl that society wants and demands. I declare that I am unique and cannot be defined. I declare that the women of the world stand together.

I am Anonymous.

Sign here,


2 comments:

  1. this is a good idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I am completely inspired by this post and I hope that you continue with your posts and that you go far! good luck!

    ReplyDelete